Point Me To are a team of Mortgage advisors who offer a wide range of services when it comes to buying or remortgaging your home. The relationships that we build with our clients is underpinned by our commitment to ensure that their short and long term goals are achieved.
We believe it is important to have a disciplined approach towards developing a successful financial planning strategy and follow this process:
1. Initial meeting and review – We undertake a comprehensive financial review of your circumstances and financial objectives taking account of any existing arrangements.
2. Needs and goal setting – We will analyse your needs and goals in great depth to ensure that your end goal is met.
3. Analysis and research – We will undertake a thorough analysis and research to tailor an individual solution to your needs and goals.
4. We will present you with comprehensive research of the mortgage market, our protection panel and general Insurance provider and discuss the suitability of each area in matching to your needs.
5. Implementation – With your authorisation, we will proceed to the application stage and see the whole process through from start to finish with any property purchase, remortgage, protection policy or general insurance policy.
6. Forward planned regular reviews – We will diarise reviews in advance (normally annually) to ensure that all mortgages, protection and general insurance products remain suitable and up to date.
This process has to be underpinned by a joint commitment from both Point Me To and our clients in order to ensure the successful completion of their financial goals.
Contact point me to today on 01564 776016 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.